We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Tridyn Creative Media. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer a 30-day refund policy for most products, except those that are explicitly marked as non-refundable.
To be eligible for a refund, you must request it within 30 days of your purchase date. To request a refund, please contact us via our support page at [insert link to support page] with your order details and a brief explanation of why you are requesting a refund. We will review your request and respond as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if we determine that the request is not made within the 30-day refund period, if the product is not eligible for a refund, or if we believe that the refund request is fraudulent or abusive.
Refunds will be issued in the original payment method used for the purchase, unless otherwise agreed upon. Depending on your payment method and financial institution, it may take several days for the refund to appear in your account.
Please note that some products may have specific refund policies or terms and conditions that supersede this general policy. Any such policies or terms and conditions will be clearly stated on the product page.
By using our website and purchasing our products, you agree to this refund policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Digital products that have been downloaded or accessed by the customer, such as e-books, software licenses, and online courses.
- Custom-made or personalized products that are made to order based on the customer’s specifications, such as custom artwork, personalized jewelry, or custom-printed merchandise.
- Perishable or consumable products that have a limited shelf life, such as food items, beauty products, or supplements.
- Gift cards, vouchers, or coupons that have already been redeemed or used by the customer.
- Products that have been damaged or altered by the customer, or that are missing parts or accessories that were included at the time of purchase.
- Products that have been used or worn by the customer, such as clothing, shoes, or jewelry.
- Products that have been returned outside of the stated return or refund period.
Please note we reserve the right to amend our refund policy at anytime.